ComTec is growing! We are currently looking for self-motivated professionals who are looking for challenging new career with us. Choose the opportunity that fits your description and send us your resume detailing your skill sets and what you can contribute to our team.
For US positions, please send your resume electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position ID CTSE-AY
SOFTWARE ENGINEERS (Multiple positions)
- Job Duties: Analyze, design, develop, deploy, and implement complex enterprise applications. Design solutions, coordinate with clients to gather and analyze requirements, prepare design documentation, configure and integrate software, code applications, validate data, recommend software upgrades, customize and modify software, review code, test, track defects, resolve errors, performance tune, troubleshoot, provide technical support; etc. .
- Job requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, any Engineering or any field plus 5 years experience in software design and development or programming. Demonstrated enterprise level experience of at least 5 tools from 1 of the following 2 skills set group required:
1) J2EE, Hibernate, WebSphere, WebServices, Informatica, DB2, Oracle, SQL, Unix; OR
- All positions require travel and/or relocation to unanticipated locations in U.S. required.
- Work location Kenner, LA and unanticipated locations in U.S.
- Mail resumes to ATTN: HR-CTSE-AY ComTec Consultants, Inc. 2400 Veterans Memorial Blvd. Suite 205. Kenner, LA. 70062. EOE
The above job position is eligible for employee referral. Please contact HR or refer to company’s Employee Referral Program. ComTec is an Equal Opportunity Employer