ComTec has great news for Medicare and Medicaid providers struggling to meet the new CMS Emergency Preparedness Guidelines.
On November 15, 2017, Medicare and Medicaid providers must have emergency preparedness plans in place at their healthcare facilities to meet the new guidelines. ComTec offers an online Hazard and Vulnerability Assessment tool that jump starts your emergency preparedness plans.
ComTec’s On-Cloud HVA System
- Replaces all spreadsheets with an intuitive easy to use online system
- Offers pre-configured site forms to enter HVA data with point and click efficiency
- Gives administrators instant roll up of all site data saving hours of consolidation time
- Provides pre-configured dashboards and graphics for fast analytics and drop downs
- Stores data on ComTec’s secured servers for year to year history and analysis
- Operates stand-alone and integrates seamlessly with all ComTec ESF8 Portal modules