IT infrastructure plays a vital role in the performance of big data initiatives. The traditional IT environments are neither designed nor sized to meet the volume, velocity and variety challenges posed by big data.
Based on the Big Data Strategy and Architecture, ComTec Big Data team designs and implements an IT Platform that provides the capacity to manage the volume, velocity, and variety of the data. Our team integrates servers, network, storage and management components into the existing data center, whether premise based or in the cloud, in setting up the Big Data platform.
ComTec provides end-to-end Apache Hadoop implementation services. Our team uses Cloudera or Hortonworks in setting up the Hadoop.
Our Big Data Implementation Services include
- Design and Implement IT infrastructure
- Infrastructure Capacity Planning
- Installation and Configuration of clusters
- Data Distribution Strategy
- Data Migration to Hadoop’s Distributed File System (HDFS)
- System Performance Engineering
- Develop Applications using MapReduce Programming