Why Optimize Supply Chain?
Company’s success and levels of customer satisfaction greatly depend on the supply management system. When rightly implemented it improves the financial position and increases the profit leverage of any business.
Optimizing supply chain can have a significant impact on reduced operational and supply chain costs. With an increased demand for good and suppliers, one needs to strike a balance between them.
Consumers have more choices and are increasingly more demanding is stated as one of the biggest challenges
Operational inefficiency in managing complexity and change is one of the challenges
Predicting and maintaining optimum inventory levels is the biggest challenges
How Does the Solution Work?
With ComTec’s Solutions inventory management systems, you can ensure that you never have an out of stock situations. By maintaining optimal inventory levels, you can also ensure that you manage costs more effectively.
Our data helps create integral approach thereby not having unnecessary capital tied up in excess inventory and reduce wastage that may otherwise occur due to unused inventory. Some of the key insights this solution provides:
- Determine how much inventory is needed to meet service requirements.
- Track inventory levels to maintain optimal inventory at all times.
- Determine optimal re-order levels for items that reached ‘zero’ levels to ensure a minimum SKU count is maintained.
- Buffer against risk factors such as lead time variability and demand uncertainty.
How ComTec’s can help...
Why ComTec Team?
- We assist you with the detailed and deployable solutions that lead to increased new revenue opportunities.
- We provide business insights which will help you take decisions with exemplary precision.
- Our Insights help you design strategies to beat the competition and achieve specific business goals.